Begusarai: ‘Negligence of electricity department killed a girl child’

Due to negligence of the electricity department in Begusarai, a girl died due to electric shock in the electric pole. The incident is of Khodavandpur power office of Khodavandpur police station area. People angry with the incident have blocked SH 55 with the dead body. It is said that there is an electric pole at the roadside between the power office and the school. The cover wire was installed in this pole but the previously opened wire was not removed. For this reason, current kept flowing in it. 

On Sunday, Chandni Kumari, the 8-year-old daughter of Khodavandpur ward number 2 resident Arjun Mahato, was playing there. Meanwhile, she touched the pillar and died on the spot due to electric shock.

The angry people blocked SH 55 with the dead body demanding action on the culprits of the electricity department. On the information of the jam, the officials of Khodavandpur police station and electricity department reached the spot and tried to convince the people. People allege that a goat was killed a week ago by sticking to this pillar. People had warned the electricity department at that time but there would not be lice on the ears of the officers and employees, due to which this accident happened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *